By Jose Louis Morales, Cathy Myers, Sarah Jackson
Keep students constantly engaged through real-life English experiences with the flexible course that caters for mixed ability. This four-level course actively assesses and monitors progress and keeps students engaged and motivated.
- Ongoing self-assessment to monitor student progress.
- Topics and research activities that connect the classroom to real life.
- Cross-curricular topics that link English to other content areas.
- Readings on various cultures.
- Practical writing rules that students immediately apply.
- Final task activities that personalize and extend learning outside the classroom.
- A variety of fun activities, games, and puzzles.
- Engaging project-based song activities.
- A comprehensive grammar reference section for self-study.
- Interactive student CD-ROMs.
Plus complete teacher support:
- Comprehensive Teachers’ Editions include a CD-ROM with printable activities and worksheets.
- Teacher’s Resource Bank
- Complete assessment program
- Mixed-ability worksheets