Developed specifically for beginner to high-intermediate students in an academic context, the Avenues
series is the roadmap to stronger English skills and fluency. Avenues
provides a vast selection of texts, extensive practice in all four skills, and solid strategies and tips to help students become more comfortable in English.
is comprised of a vast selection texts, extensive practice in all four-skills, and solid strategies and rubrics throughout the book to help low-level students become more comfortable and fluent in English. Avenues 2,
developed for intermediate students, uses the same structure as Avenues 1,
while providing students with more challenging readings and more authentic listenings. Avenues 3
is for advanced students.
The series includes:
- an extensive selection of high-interest reading, listening and watching texts, including additional texts online with self-grading activities, to provide students with plenty of practice
- revising and editing strategies to help students become more autonomous when producing texts
- solid support with Vocabulary Boosts and Pronunciation Tips, as well as Writing Workshops with step-by-step instructions to develop students? production skills
- effective reading strategies with online exercises to assist students with reading comprehension
- coverage of grammar related to themes covered in the skills book to help students avoid common grammar errors
- communicative approach in the grammar book, with speaking and writing activities to expose students to grammar concepts